Buildings & Contents

“Home is where the heart is”

Retrieve a Quote

Our Overseas Home and Contents Policy designed for Expats living in Spain and has optional covers to suit your needs

This policy has optional covers and you have the choice if insuring the contents and/or buildings. We can accommodate cover for villa’s, houses or a self contained apartment/flat

Key Aspects of Cover

  • Loss or damage to home including (but not limited to) buildings, swimming pools, tennis courts underground services patios, terraces, walls, gates, hedges and fences
  • Loss of rent or cost of alternative accommodation while the property is being repaired (24 month indemnity)
  • Trace and Access
  • Garden damage covered against fire, lightning, explosion, aircraft, earthquake, theft or malicious damage
  • Professional, demolition or local authority fees and expenses in connection with an insured event
  • Garden furniture, machinery, fixed statues, ornaments and other similar items kept in the open
  • Personal money
  • Unauthorised us of credit card following loss or theft
  • collection of stamps or coins
  • Precious metals
  • Pedal Cycles
  • Rent owed following an insured event
  • Cost of alternative accommodation following an insured event
  • Cover for Valuable, Precious Metals, Antiques & Works of Art

Liability Cover

  • Indemnity for accidents to domestic staff (¬£3m)
  • Legal liability to the public


  • Spanish based Loss Adjustors who speak both English and Spanish
  • Direct contact with your Account Manager (UK or Ibiza) for claim notification